Posting on Saturday morning at 5am EST, a collection of 5 posts that inspired me this week. Ready for you whenever your morning starts!
1. Christine Mason Miller wrote the wonderful book Desire to Inspire and is now launched the Force of Good Awards! She posted about it and gives all the details about how you can nominate someone for these awards in the next few weeks and possibly win a copy of her book! Fabulous stuff.
2. Rachel Cole posted an update about her Well-Fed Woman Retreatshop Tour. Loved seeing the photos from her recent stop at Teahouse Studio. She is inspiring change in a big way.
3. Vivienne McMaster shared some photos from a trip to the Bay Area in California. Lovely pictures as usual.
4. Design Sponge posted about an amazing new wallpaper called Camberwell Beauty. I want some of the blue one.
5. Apartment Therapy has rounded up yet another extraordinary collection of images of craft rooms. And I see a lot of Ikea…I would know because it is in my studio too.